WHO THIS IS FOR: Mothers who are looking to connect with a tribe and create an empowered postpartum journey, rooted in self care and love. New mothers, mothers of many, mat leave mothers, working mothers. Note this is a baby-free, kid-free gathering.
- Design an empowered vision for motherhood
- Let go of habits that don’t serve you (goodbye mom guilt)
- Reflect on your accomplishments
- Honour self-care and you doing you: Health rituals presented by Nectar Juicery
- Walk away with an undying commitment to yourself
LEAVE: Your baby behind! This is your opportunity to ask for help! Ask a friend or spouse or grandparent to hang with your babe while you are here, present for yourself. If you aren’t sure how to make this happen, call or text Steph 604-787-9129 for a complimentary 10 min pep talk on making powerful requests.
HOST: Stephanie Jhala of @allthemamafeels | Leadership coach, Mother
NOTE: Two event options: Sun Feb 18th 9-11 am or Tues Feb 20th 7-9 pm (PICK ONE)
EARLY BIRD: $40 (ends Sun Feb 11th) | REG PRICE: $45
FACEBOOK event link