An 8-week series of gatherings designed especially for mamas (and babies). Bring your little one and learn mindfulness tools to help you be empowered through your motherhood journey.
- Build Community: Know that you are not alone in your journey
- Explore challenges and celebrate wins
- Explore topics like: mom guilt, connecting with your partner, asking for help, identity crisis
- Walk away with a mama TRIBE
- Be empowered and have mindfulness tools to deal with life's challenges in the moment
- Mother with confidence and know yourself as an invaluable contribution to society, shaping the future of humanity
We Welcome: Babies, bottles, boobies, poopies, meltdowns
No judgement, just love
- CLASS 1: INTRO
Connecting & Sharing your experience of motherhood.
- CLASS 2: Resiliency Through Challenge
Seeing the silver lining, in the midst of a blowout.
- CLASS 3: Mother's Intuition
Mothering with confidence. I don't know what I'm doing, and that's ok.
- CLASS 4: Birth Stories
Honouring, celebrating, and being at peace.
- CLASS 5: Self Care & Asking for Help
Making powerful requests.
- CLASS 6: Intimacy & Connection with your Partner
Create true partnership and keep love alive.
- CLASS 7: Acknowledgement
Learn to receive acknowledgment, cuz mamas are gangster.
- CLASS 8: Identity
Reflect on the life changing accomplishments in this series. Create an empowered identity as a mother, as a spouse, and as a valuable woman in society.
8 week series: Wednesday 10 am - 11 am, Mar 21 - May 9th in Steveston, Richmond
Cost: $180 for entire series
To Register: E-transfer email@example.com (Security Answer: maternal)
Stephanie is a multidisciplinary force in the realm of business, social impact and leadership. In the past, she propelled purpose-driven companies with a bold vision to make a difference in the world. Upon experiencing her own hardships becoming a new mother, Steph now uses her coaching skills and mindfulness upbringing to empower and connect mothers (‘All The Mama Feels’ on Instagram & Facebook). Her experience travelling to over 30+ countries has shaped her lifetime commitment to creating a sustainable and socially thriving planet, starting with mothers. Her vision is to activate maternal power, and ignite mothers to be the tipping point in closing the gender gap and restoring balance to planet earth.